Glass roofs? SUNTECA® Solarium Shades are the solution to heat when an external awning is not appropriate. Suitable fabrics include both mesh and “Blockout”. Mesh fabrics allow view retention, which is really the whole point of having a glass roof, but do not block out as much heat. If the room is well ventilated or air-conditioned this is not a problem.
Remote Control Conservatory Blinds
Fully remote control operated conservatory blinds offer a unique and stylish solution to solar control. If you have restricted mobility, a very high inaccessible roof, or simply want the sheer luxury to operate your blinds at the touch of a button, then remote control operation is for you. All of our ranges are available with remote control operation and are powered by Somfy®, the world’s leading manufacturer of specialist blind motors. Safe to use and guaranteed for 3 years, remote control operation adds great value to a conservatory and will make you the envy of your friends and family. Coupled with our uniquely independent service, you can be sure that you will receive the very best advice to meet your needs.
- Smooth and quiet motorised operation perfect for large roofs
- Unique open aspect roman blinds available for lean-to roofs
- Remote control operation available on all of our ranges
Conservatory blind ideas
There are many options available when it comes to conservatory blinds. Here are some of the options to consider
Styles of blinds include:
- pleated blinds. Great for controlling the amount of light and heat that comes into the room
- roller blinds. A classic choice that is available in a wide range of colours and patterns
- venetian blinds. Perfect for controlling the light, while still allowing you to enjoy the view
- blackout blinds. Ideal for bedrooms or home cinema rooms
- roof blinds. A must-have for any conservatory with a glass roof
- English blinds. A timeless choice that is sure to add a touch of elegance to any room
A few different factors might play into the eventual choices you might make for your conservatory idea. For example:
- the size of the conservatory space
- the type of conservatory you have
- the amount of natural light that comes in
- the level of privacy you desire
- the kind of furniture and décor you have in the space.
Regardless of your choice – we can accommodate! Our solutions are made to measure and can be installed with minimal fuss by our experienced team of fitters.
Conservatory blinds are the finishing touch to any conservatory and can really help to make it feel like a part of your home rather than an extension. With so many different styles, fabrics and colours to choose from, we’re confident that we can find an ideal solution to make your perfect space.