Markilux Awnings Balcony & Patio Awnings
The cassette awning – slim, strong and simply stylish
Totally logical. Typically markilux.
- The slim cassette awning with the elegant lines – from the design studio.
- The cover profile is in the same colour as the cassette; This provides for an homogeneous appearance even when the awning is extended.
- Attractive, rounded end caps complete the overall appearance of this slim cassette awning.
- for long-lasting attractiveness the awning has been powder coated.
- Attractive brackets; Design down to the last detail.
- Because of its superior design the markilux 5010 belongs to the sturdiest and most stable of awnings on the market in spite of its slender shape.
- Front profile with integrated gutter and hidden water drainage spouts.
- When closed the folding arms are protected from the weather by the cassette.
- The extremely sturdy awning construction makes it possible to shade even very large areas safely.
- The 85 mm roller tube ensures the highest rigidity and the best possible cover winding characteristics even at the largest widths.
- In the case of manual operation ease of use is ensured with the springassisted gearbox.
- Hard-wired motor drive (optionally with automatic controls) for simple, relaxed operation.
- Radio-controlled motor with handheld transmitter for ease of operation – and ergonomically crafted for ease of use.
- The shadeplus creates an additional room on the patio. Protection from sun, wind and inquisitive glances in one.
- Awning available in non-standard RAL colours
- Sun & Wind Sensor
- Markilux Heater
- Motor drives and remote control operation
- markilux Vibrabox