Markilux Awnings Balcony & Patio Awnings
The compact markilux cassette awning small, practical and functional
Totally logical. Typically markilux.
- Appealing overall appearance thanks to the torque bar-free construction and especially compact cassette, 125 mm in height
- Created by renowned designers.
- The special cassette shape surrounds the roller tube even when the awning is extended so lending an overall harmonious appearance.
- for long-lasting attractiveness the awning has been powder coated.
- awning covers made from acrylic yarns or sunsilk SNC with self-cleaning effect.
- When the awning is closed the folding arms are protected behind the front profile.
- Front profile with integrated gutter and hidden water drainage spouts.
- The 85 mm roller tube ensures the highest rigidity and the best possible cover winding characteristics even at the largest widths.
- Folding arms with perfected power transference by means of a round, steel-link chain.
- Folding arms with drop-forged aluminium moving components and Teflon-coated bronze bushes, which provide superior stability and longevity.
- In the case of manual operation ease of use is ensured with the springassisted gearbox.
- Hard-wired motor drive (optionally with automatic controls) for simple, relaxed operation.
- Radio-controlled motor with handheld transmitter for ease of operation – and ergonomically crafted for ease of use.
- An easily connected radio-controlled sun and wind sensor guarantees comfort and protection even during your absence.
- Wall sealing profile to cover the gap between awning and wall.
- Sun & Wind Sensor
- Motor drives and remote control operation
- Markilux Heater
- markilux Vibrabox