Balcony & Patio Awnings
Remarkably round, narrow widths with large extensions.
Totally logical. Typically markilux.
- Created by renowned designers.
- Round, homogeneous transition from the round torque bar to the round roller tube.
- Conspicuously elegant – a stylish attribute for patio or balcony.
- Novel curved connecting piece with a colourful decorative stripe creating an attractive visual effect.
- for long-lasting attractiveness the awning has been powder coated.
- The reliable awning with a large number of configuration options.
- Thanks to this innovative technical solution – tiered arms – large extensions can still be achieved in narrow awnings.
- The 85 mm roller tube ensures the highest rigidity and the best possible cover winding characteristics even at the largest widths.
- Folding arms with perfected power transmittance by means of a round, steel-link chain.
- Folding arms with drop-forged aluminium moving components and Teflon-coated bronze bushes, which provide superior stability and longevity.
- In the case of manual operation ease of use is ensured with the springassisted gearbox.
- Available with the new system coverboard.
- Hard-wired motor drive (optionally with automatic controls) for simple, relaxed operation.
- Radio-controlled motor with handheld transmitter for ease of operation – and ergonomically crafted for ease of use.
- The shadeplus creates an additional room on the patio. Protection from sun, wind and inquisitive glances in one.
- Markilux Heater
- Sun & Wind Sensor
- Motor drives and remote control operation markilux Vibrabox