Balcony & Patio Awnings
The perfect solution for narrow patios, niches and balconies.
Totally logical. Typically markilux.
- the markilux 1300: The classic shape of an open patio awning
- For longlasting beauty: the awning is powder coated.
- Awning covers made of acrylic fabric or sunsilk snc with self-cleaning effect
- The panel joints of the awning cover are ultrasonically bonded – the appearance is better without the bothersome stitiching.
- In the case of manual operation with a markilux stainless steel winding handle – quality to get to grips with
- The reliable awning with a large number of configuration possiblities.
- Attractive front profile made of extruded aluminium with integrated gutter and water drainage spouts.
- Thanks to this innovative technical solution – tiered arms – narrow awnings still allow large extensions to be achieved.
- The 85 mm roller tube ensures the highest rigidity and the best possible cover winding characteristics even at the largest widths.
- Folding arms with perfected power transference by means of a rounded steel-link chain.
- In the case of manual operation ease of use is ensured with the springassisted gearbox.
- Standard motor drive (optionally with automatic controls) for simple, relaxed operation.
- Radio-controlled motor with handheld transmitter for ease of operation – and ergonomically crafted for ease of use.
- The shadeplus creates an additional room on the patio. Protection from the sun, the wind and inquisitive glances all in one.
- An easily connected radio-controlled sun and wind sensor guarantees comfort and protection even during your absence.
- Sun & Wind Sensor
- Motor drives and remote control operation
- Pitch adjustment gear
- More drop than width