Balcony & Patio Awnings
The perfect solution for narrow patios, niches and balconies.
- Shaped by well-known designers, given the IF Design Award for excellent design.
- Semi-cassette folding-arm awning. The dynamically rounded coverboard gives the awning the appearance of being fully cassetted.
- The possibility of mixing and matching the colour of the cassette with that of the end caps make your markilux a personally individual awning.
- Elegant and robust front profile with valance slot made of aluminium.
- For longlasting beauty: the awning is powder coated.
- Sturdy, round steel torque bar, 50 mm Ø, to prevent twist and deflection.
- The 85 mm roller tube ensures the highest rigidity and the best possible cover winding characteristics even at the largest widths.
- Coverboard with integrated brush so that larger pieces of debris cannot be drawn into the awning.
- Folding arms with perfected power transference by means of double rounded steel-link chains and direct coupling of the springs. High security even in the case of large arm lengths.
- Folding arms with drop-forged aluminium moving components and Teflon-coated bronze bushes, which provide superior robustness and longevity.
- In the case of manual operation ease of use is ensured with the springassisted gearbox.
- Standard motor drive (optionally with automatic controls) for simple, relaxed operation.
- Radio-controlled motor with handheld transmitter for ease of operation – and ergonomically crafted for ease of use..
- The shadeplus creates an additional room on the patio. Protection from the sun, the wind and inquisitive glances all in one.
- Awning also available in non-standard RAL colours.
- Markilux Heater
- Sun & Wind Sensor
- Motor drives and remote control operation