With this elegant under-glass awning, the patio roof is finished off perfectly.
- Well-formed drop-shaped aluminium cassette only 130 mm high
- With their small, rounded profiles they are discreet and unobtrusive
- The retracted awning-cover is protected against atmospheric influences by an all around closed cassette
- For long-lasting goodliness: Awning powder-coated
- With manual operation with markilux stainless steel crank – Quality to touch
- Extremely stable stainless steel side cover, coated with industrial plastic and powder-coated
- Guidance bars can overhang the outermost bracket by up to 80 cm freely. Therefore even more sun protection
- Special variobelts provide optimal cover tension at completely extended awning
- At large areas, one or two hardly visible stainless steel tension wires limit the awning cover sag
- The 85 mm thick cover shaft provides high stability at large areas too and an optimal awning cover winding-behaviour
- Drive with standard motor (optional with automatic control) for an easy and comfortable operation
- Radio motor with hand sender for comfortable operation. markilux hand sender – designed ergonomically
- markilux radiant heater in a compact aluminium housing. Comfortable warmth without warm-up time in a surrounding area of approx. 9-12 m2.
- awning available in RAL-special colors
- An radio sun- and wind sensor which is easy to install guarantees comfort and protection – also in absence.
Awning-covers made of acrylic or sunsilk SNC with self-cleaning effect. The awning covers track connections are stuck together – for better appearance without interfering sewing threads
Awning pre-assembled and tested completely at the factory
- Brackets with patented clip-system for an easy, smooth awning assembly
- Order-oriented individual manufacture made according to special instructions. For the shading to fit exactly to your winter garden or your canopy
- Sun & Wind Sensor
- Motor drives and remote control operation